Get ready to party like the 1920s in 2020!
A new decade is right around the corner and it’ll be the ’20s all over again. Let’s celebrate!
Take a vintage elevator and travel back in time 100 years to the 1920s…
Saturday, January 18th, 2020
- THE FIFTH
- 225 Richmond St W Toronto, ON M5V 1W2
- Doors 7:30pm for VIP access
- Doors at 9pm for Regular Ticket holders
- (advanced tickets only, no tickets at the door)
- Ages 19 and up
Welcome to a new decade! We’re putting the “roar” in Roaring Twenties with a jubilant spree! Think cocktails, flappers, hot jazz, cool speakeasies, and bathtub gin.
It will be an exuberant, freewheeling, wild retro party, Don’t miss this exclusive immersive celebration.
- 1920s Cocktails (cash bar)
- Charleston Contest
- Best Dressed Contest
- Live Music from the 1920s by the Savoy Band
- Entertainment throughout the evening
- Late Night Dessert Bar
- Early Access VIP Hour with Exclusive Entertainment
- & more!
**Jazz Age wardrobe encouraged**
Regular Tickets – $45
- Doors at 9pm
VIP Tickets – $85
- Doors at 7:30pm, entertainment at 8pm for our special VIP Hour
- Champagne Greeting (Prosecco)
- 1920s inspired Canapés (includes vegan & gluten-free options )
- Early Access to Seating, Photo Booth, and Bar
- Exclusive Vaudeville-style Floor Show including Vintage Taps & more!
Our VIP hour includes a selection of elegant 1920s inspired canapés to go along with our Champagne Greeting –
- Roaring Red Pepper Crab Cakes
- The Waldorf Hotel Salad of apple, celery, mayo dressing on cucumber
- Zelda’s Grilled & Chilled Tiger Shrimp
- Charlie Chaplin’s Spinach & Artichoke dip on Belgian endive
- Josephine Baker’s Mini Quiche with spinach, bacon, and gruyère
- Flapper Fries – sweet potato fries in a paper cone
Please note that the venue is not wheelchair accessible.
**No ticket fees, just HST
#roaring20sTO * roaringtwentiesevents.com